Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Setting Up for Success (blogging)

Hey, it's Wednesday!

Here's our agenda:
  1. Review norms & agenda
  2. Set up blogs (send me your URL in an e-mail*! (to receive credit)), to do that you may need to,
  3. set up an email account (if you don't already have one)
  4. Write vocabulary sentences as your first blog post (define and use in a sentence (please) (for credit)) - remember, you have a test tomorrow!

Today we are going to get busy on our blogging. What's that, you don't have a blog? Well, no problemo, we can take a hop into the way back machine by clicking on this link (that's right I just linked to my own page!).

OK i gotta run. Get your objectives completed and if you don't have time to finish your vocabulary sentences today. They are due by the end of the week. Here is an example of one of the first vocabulary sentence, that includes all 3 of the elements needed to get credit for the assignment:

1. "log-in"
definition: The log-in screen is where I must enter the user name and password to get access to the computer.
example: I was stuck at the log-in screen when I couldn't remember my password.

2. "desktop"
...
...

Get 'er done!

Link of the day:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2009/08/flickr-hit-with-copyright-infringement-over-obamajoker-image.html

2 comments: